The Helieon sustainable light modules combine industry-leading solid state lighting technology with innovative, easy-to-use interconnect technology from Molex, delivering to interior and exterior luminaire manufacturers effortless installation, interchangeability, and upgradeability. Helieon helps lighting manufacturers reduce energy costs and environmental waste for sustainably designed lighting environments.
Helieon combines LED array products with interconnect technology to create a socketed plug-and-play solution that can be easily integrated into a wide variety of luminaires. The separable source and socket system emulate a traditional bulb and socket, allowing manufacturers to deliver a variety of lighting effects from a single luminaire design.
The Bridgelux arrays used in the Helieon sustainable light modules deliver between 500 and 1,500 operational lumens (performance comparable to or greater than 40- to 75-watt incandescent bulbs) in a compact high flux density light source.
- Integrated solid-state lighting solution for OEM fixture manufacturers, lighting designers, and architects
- Multiple product options compatible with a single thermal and electronic driver system design
- Separable socketed plug-and-play solution (socket and module) with a turn-and-click installation process
- Removable clear cover optic to protect light emitting area and reflector
- Uniform high-quality illumination with beam control optics (24-, 32- and 50-degree options)
- High system efficacy enables luminaires with operating efficiencies of >50 lm/W
- Color controlled to a single 3-step MacAdam ellipse
- Troffers and interior area lighting
- Retail and display lighting
- Task and accent lighting
- Down lights
- Spot and track lights
- Architectural lighting
- Hospitality lighting
- Decorative lighting
- Museum lighting