Molex's miniature FFC/FPC SMT connectors come in various fine-pitch options, including push and flip-type actuators. They also include pre-assembled covers that secure the connection between the FFC-FPC and the connector terminals.
Molex also offers a broad range of ultra-low-profile SMT FFC/FPC connectors for tight-packaging applications. Molex is continually developing lower-profile and higher-density features to meet the downsizing needs of electronic equipment makers. New features recently added to Molex's Microminiature FFC/FPC range include dual-contacts to eliminate the need to source different top and bottom mount versions, narrow width versions for further space savings, and various cable tab and actuator locking styles to provide additional cable alignment and retention.
- Compact depth, height, and length features
- Robust solder tabs (nails)
- ZIF and LIF options
- Robust terminal and actuator designs
- Space savings for mobile device applications
- Secure PCB retention and strain relief for solder tail joints
- Allow for repeat cycling with minimum wear
- Higher contact and cable retention reliability