Molex's DIN 41612 connectors, series 8xxxx, carry approvals from many of the world's standard authorities: VDE (CECC 75 101-801), German Military (VG 95324), British Government (BS9525), British Telcom (D2580D), and UL (E31650).
The DIN (Deutsches Institut fur Normung) 41612 has been widely accepted as a standard for a variety of interconnection applications in the telecommunications and data markets worldwide.
Molex provides most of the signal style DIN 41612 connectors from 32ckt to 128ckt.
- All products conform to IEC 603-2 – Industry standard product
- Standard and mixed layout configurations – Greater design flexibility
- Opposing dual beam contacts – Ideal for high vibration applications
- Plating Level 2 product for most applications – Provides 400 mating cycles
- Industrial automation: Process controls
- Military/Aerospace: Military commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
- Networking equipment
- Telecommunications: 1U rack boxes, PBXs, routers, and telecom boxes