Molex's Woodhead® rubberized Safeway® and Super-Safeway tough nylon wiring devices are designed for use in rugged industrial environments.
Woodhead Super-Safeway products are heavy-duty industrial-wiring devices designed for abusive conditions and dependable performance for applications that demand the unmatched durability that rubber exclusively delivers. These rubberized industrial devices are the only wiring devices made of NEōTEX® Paracril OZO rubber, a rubber construction that yields ultimate performance within a wide temperature range around many oils, chemicals, and abrasive conditions.
Woodhead Safeway devices are designed for use in rugged industrial environments. These safe, easy-to-wire and assemble products are ideal for tough, industrial-duty applications. Self-aligning blades provide positive mechanical and electrical contacts, making engagement easier, particularly for higher-current and high-pole-count devices.
- Self-aligning blades lower operating temperatures yielding longer life
- Wiring screw terminals backed out provides easier and quicker wiring
- Stainless-steel assembly screws provide a stronger, more long-lasting product
- Aircraft construction/airports
- Construction site
- Facility maintenance
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
Updated : 2016-12-05