Ideal for applications such as motorcycles or air conditioners that continue to pack more complicated electronics into smaller spaces, Molex's Mizu-P25™ system provides assurance that dust or water will not interfere with signal integrity.
The Mizu-P25 family includes two sub-families: the low-voltage system, which is rated up to 125 volts, and the high-voltage system, rated up to 250 volts. Both versions of the Mizu-P25 family provide some of the smallest mated diameters of any similar system. This helps to meet the needs of makers in various industries to fit wire-to-wire solutions through smaller spaces, holes, and hinges.
The Mizu-P25 family also includes features to make assembly easier for operators. This includes color coding of housings, low-insertion terminal design, easy-to-use positive-locks, and polarization features to ensure correct mating.
- Certified for IP67 rating
- Complete dustproof and waterproof protection
- Compact size
- Space savings for tight-packaging applications
- Positive locks
- Secure mating retention
- Integral seal stopper feature
- Waterproof protection
- Spring-beam terminal design
- Provides high pressure and small deflection for high-vibration applications
- Raised-body male terminal design
- Provides polarization to prevent mismating
- Industrial Automation