The Brad® Mini-Change® connector family from Molex is the standard by which all miniature connectors are measured. Brad pioneered the market for miniature connectors, presenting the first quick-disconnect alternative to hardwiring. The Mini-Change connector was first introduced in 1968. Today, Molex Brad connectors continue to be the recognized leader for quality and durability in design widest selection of miniature connectors on the market.
The Brad Mini-Change connector family from Molex is designed with a variety of configurations and advanced features to meet numerous connector requirements. Connectors and receptacles are available in 2- through 12- and 19-pole configurations, straight or 90°, epoxy-coated stainless-steel or nylon hardware, and more. High-performance Brad Mini-Change connectors feature gold-over-nickel-plating for a longer-lasting solution. Only Brad Mini-Change Connectors are designed with an epoxy-coated coupling nut, providing a minimum of 500 hours of corrosion resistance.
With the Mini-Change connector products, wiring will never be easier to install or maintain. To ensure optimal connectivity and a low-resistance connection, the Quad Beam™ female contact maintains constant pressure on the male pin. The moisture-resistant design and sealed construction provides IP67 protection. An anti-vibration feature prevents the coupler from loosening, even under extreme conditions. In addition, Molex's Brad Mini-Change connector products continue to evolve, so there will never be a better selection or choice than the Brad Mini-Change connectors from Molex.
- Patented, Quad Beam™ socket contact with stainless-steel sleeve maintains consistent pressure on the male pin to ensure optimum conductivity
- Gold-over-nickel-plated contacts are high performance, long-lasting plating that maintains low resistance through many mate/unmate cycles
- Molded key indicator makes it easy to locate key and mate connector quickly
- Integral strain relief provides 100 pounds minimum cable strain relief
- Sealed to an IP67, NEMA 6P rating provides protection against the entry of water during submersion at a limited depth
- Fractional H.P. motors
- Industrial heaters
- Industrial refrigeration systems
- Limit switches
- Linear position transducers
- Load cells
- Commercial and industrial LED light displays
- Float switches on commercial sump pumps
- Power connector to street-light accessories
- Solar panels
- Solenoid operated valves