Mill-Max offers a quick and efficient method to terminate discrete wires into a pluggable interconnect with solder cup headers and mating socket connectors. They provide a convenient, pluggable, and reliable path between wired applications.
These sockets are manufactured using precision-machined brass alloy and beryllium copper contact clips and are assembled in high temperature thermoplastic. Also, they offer a gas-tight connection when mated with Mill-Max solder cup header pins. Mill-Max's solder cup interconnects for convenience, the solder cups are pre-aligned in the connectors to enable easy soldering to wires. These are available in single and double rows up to 64 pins.
- Series 380 and 480 use MM #8000 pins
- Insulators are high temperature thermoplastic
- Solder cups are pre-aligned
- Series 329 and 429 use MM #2954 pin receptacles and accent pin diameters from .015" to .025"
- Series 329 and 429 receptacles use Hi-Rel, 4-finger BeCu #30 contacts rated at 3 A