Mill-Max presents modular contacts for use on .100” grid, available in a height of .100” and supplied in single- and double-row contact strips. Precision-machined piston/base and gold plated components assure a 1,000,000 min. cycle life. Pistons have a .012” mid. stroke and a .024” max. stroke. Low resistance, high current contacts are rated at 2 Amps continuous, 3 Amps peak. High temperature thermoplastic insulators are suitable for surface mount processes. 815 and 817 series contact strips are designed for placement onto a Ø .082” solder pad prior to reflow soldering.
- Contact piston and base: Machined copper alloy plated 20μ" gold over 100μ" nickel
- Spring: Beryllium copper plated 10μ" gold
- Insulator: High temperature thermoplastic, UL94 V-0 rated
- Coplanarity of .005" (single row up to 10 pins; double row up to 20 pins)
- Spring force at mid stroke: 60 grams
- Durability: 1,000,000 cycles min.
- Spring force at initial height: 25 grams
- Current rating: 2 A (continuous), 3 A (peak) per contact
- Voltage rating: 100 VRMS/150 VDC
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 10,000 mΩ min.
- Dielectric strength: 700 VRMS min.
- Capacitance: 1 pF max.
815 and 817 Series Connectors