Microchip's PIC12(L)F157X microcontrollers combine the capabilities of 16-bit PWMs with intelligent analog to suit a variety of applications. These devices deliver three 16-bit PWMs with independent timers for applications where high-resolution is needed, such as LED lighting, stepper motors, power supplies, and other general-purpose applications.
The core independent peripherals (16-bit PWMs, complementary waveform generator), enhanced universal synchronous asynchronous receiver transceiver, and intelligent analog (ADCs, comparator and DAC) enable closed-loop feedback and communication for use in multiple market segments, such as LIN applications. The PIC12F157X MCUs are well suited for a wide range of applications, such as lighting, consumer, and automotive.
- Enhanced mid-range core with 49 instruction, 16-stack levels
- Flash program memory with self-read/write capability
- Internal clock speeds from 31 kHz to 32 MHz
- 3x standalone 16-bit PWMs
- Complementary waveform generator (CWG)
- 4-channel 10-bit ADC with voltage reference
- 5-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2)
- 1x 16-bit Timer (TMR1)
- Three additional 16-bit timers available using the 16-bit PWMs
- Extended watchdog timer (WDT)
- Enhanced power-on/off-reset