Microchip's MPLAB Starter Kit for PIC18F provides an all-in-one solution for debugging and programming applications using Microchip’s own MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board; no additional external power supply is needed.
The starter kit includes integrated debug and programmer circuitry that allows applications to be programmed onto the application side of the PIC18F MCU and then debugged, all using MPLAB IDE. The need for an additional programmer or hardware interface has been completely eliminated.
- Functions as a USB mouse, joystick, or mass storage device
- Includes a MicroSD™ memory card, potentiometer, acceleration sensor, and OLED display
- Features PIC18F46J50 MCU (64 KB Flash, 4 KB RAM, XLP low power, mTouch™ touch sensing, and USB)
- Completely USB-powered
- On-board debugger and programming
- Microchip's free USB bootloader and software framework