Microchip's Microstick II delivers a complete development hardware platform for 16-bit and 32-bit MCUs and digital signal controllers. It’s the perfect solution to those looking for a low-cost, easy-to-use development platform. The USB-powered kit includes an on-board debugger/programmer, a DUT socket for easy device swapping, a user LED and reset button. It is designed for insertion into a standard prototyping board for easy connection to additional circuitry. The kit is extremely portable as well and is still about the size of a stick of gum!
The Microstick II development kit supports all 3.3 V PIC24FJ, PIC24H, dsPIC33, and PIC32 SPDIP packaged devices.
- Low cost
- Integrated USB programmer/debugger - no external debugger required
- USB powered - ease of use, no external power required
- MPLAB support
- DUT socket - flexible, easy device replacement
- 0.025" pin headers - enables plug-in to breadboard with room for jumper wires
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- Small size - smaller than a stick of gum at 20 mm x 76 mm - easily portable
- On board user LED and reset switch
- Free Demo Code
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||
|DM330013-2||STARTER KIT FOR MICROSTICK II||188 - Immediate||