Microchip Technology's Microstick for the 3 V and 5 V PIC24F K-series are flexible, USB-powered development platforms. they are the perfect solution for those looking to get started with Microchip’s low-cost, 16-bit microcontroller families, and is ideal for extremely cost-sensitive consumer, medical, and industrial applications. Kit contents include the Microstick board, a USB cable, and a sample of the PIC24F16KM202 28-pin SPDIP.
The PIC24F “KM” family is the latest addition to the low cost PIC24F Microcontroller family featuring nanoWatt eXtreme low power. The PIC24F “KM” MCUs provide a new level of integrated analog functionality such as a 12-bit ADC, 8-bit DAC, and op amps in low pin-count options.
The devices also feature the new Multiple-output Capture Compare PWM modules (MCCP) and Single-output Capture Compare PWM modules (SCCP), Configurable Logic Cell (CLC) functionality for increased on-chip interconnection of peripherals and options for both 3 V and 5 V applications. PIC24FV products support 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation, while the PIC24F products support 1.8 V to 3.6 V operation.
Microstick for 5V PIC24F K-Series Video
- Integrated programmer / debugger – no external debugger required
- USB powered – ease of use, no external power supply required
- DUT socket – flexible, easy device swapping
- Works stand-alone or plugged into a prototyping board
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- MPLAB IDE support
- Easily portable
- On board user and power LEDs
- Reset button
- Demo code