Microchip Technology Inc. offers the single MCP6N11 instrumentation amplifier (INA) with Enable/VOS Calibration pin (EN/CAL) and several minimum gain options. It is optimized for single-supply operation with rail-to-rail input (no common mode crossover distortion) and output performance.
Two external resistors set the gain, minimizing gain error and drift-over temperature. The reference voltage (VREF) shifts the output voltage (VOUT). The supply voltage range (1.8 V to 5.5 V) is low enough to support many portable applications. All devices are fully specified from -40°C to +125°C.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain set by 2 external resistors
- Minimum Gain (GMIN) options: 1, 2, 5, 10 or 100 V/V
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR):
- 115 dB (typical, GMIN = 100)
- High side current sensor
- Wheatstone bridge sensors
- Difference amplifier with level shifting
- Power control loops