The Microchip Technology MCP640x and MCP642x families of low-power, single-supply operational amplifiers offer useful new options to designers of low-power equipment. Built on Microchip’s advanced CMOS process, they offer rail-to-rail input and output operation, unity gain stability, no phase reversal, and supply voltage ranges spanning 1.8 to 5.5 V. The MCP640xx offers a gain-bandwidth product of 1 MHz with only 45 µA of quiescent current (typical) while the MCP642x family serves the most power-conscious applications, delivering a 90 kHz gain-bandwidth product with a typical quiescent current of only 4.4 µA. Both families offer extended temperature range operation and devices in single, dual, and quad packages.
- Low quiescent current: 4.4 µA/45 µA typical (MCP642x/MCP640x)
- Gain bandwidth product: 90 kHz/1 MHz typical (MCP642x/MCP640x)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Unity-gain stability
- No phase reversal
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +125°C)
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V/6.0 V (MCP642x/MCP640x)