Microchip's MCP3911 features two 24-bit, delta-sigma ADCs that operate at 3 V with industry-leading accuracy of 94.5 dB SINAD and -106.5 dB THD. This provides better energy-meter and power-monitoring performance by accurately measuring from start-up to maximum current, and enables faster calibration during production. Four different power modes offer the flexibility of enabling either extremely low-power designs, as low as 0.8 mA per channel, or designs with higher-speed signals and harmonic content. The extended temperature range allows operation from -40°C to +125°C.
- Two synchronous sampling 16/24-bit resolution Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- 94.5 dB SINAD, -106.5 dBc Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (up to 35th harmonic), 111 dB SFDR for each channel
- 2.7 V to 3.6 V AVDD, DVDD
- Energy metering and power measurement
- Portable instrumentation
- Medical and power monitoring
- Audio/voice recognition