Microchip's MCP3903 six channel analog front end, ideal for three phase energy measurement, power monitoring, and other applications requiring multiple high accuracy ADCs. The MCP3903 features high accuracy 16/24-bit delta-sigma A/D converters, internal programmable gain amplifiers, an internal voltage reference, and phase-delay compensation with up to 91 dB SINAD.
Communication with the MCP3903 is done via the SPI interface enabling control of the PGAs, oversampling ratio for control of the output data rate (up to 64 ksps), resolution, dithering, shutdown and other communication features.
- High accuracy: 91 dB SINAD, -100 dB SFDR, 102
- High integration: Six 16/24-bit ΔΣ ADCs, PGAs with gain up to 32 V/V,
voltage reference with low drift of 5 ppm/°C
- Programmable data rate: Up to 64 ksps
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Three phase energy meters
- Intelligent power supplies
- Power distribution units
- “Smart” power strips