The MCP19114 and MCP19115 hybrid digital-analog control solutions offer the speed and responsiveness expected of a high-performance analog control loop, the flexibility expected of a digital MCU, operate across wide-operating voltage ranges, support conventional 5, 12, and 24 V rails, and meet automotive load dump requirements. The MCP19114/19115 analog-based controllers with digital interface offer cost-efficient adjustability in a high-performance power conversion solution.
These devices support operation up to 42 V, and have integrated MOSFET drivers configured for step-up applications. Microchip’s MCP19114 and MCP19115 family of digitally-enhanced power analog controllers are the latest products to use Microchip’s highly-flexible and highly-configurable DC/DC PWM controller technology. Building on the MCP19110 and MCP19111 families, today’s devices continue to expand the capabilities of high-efficiency analog solutions, enabling new levels of flexibility and optimization in a very-small footprint.
- Wide-operating voltage range: 4.5-42 V
- Analog peak-current mode pulse-width modulation (PWM) control
- Integrated 8-bit PIC® microcontroller
- Significant configurability: adjustable output voltage, switching frequency, MOSFET deadtime, I²C communication interface
- Integrated, synchronous low-side MOSFET drivers
- Minimal external components needed
- Custom algorithm support
- Topologies supported: boost, SEPIC, flyback, and cuk