Microchip's MCP19110/MCP19111 are a mid-voltage (4.5 V to 32 V), analog-based PWM controller family with an integrated 8-bit PIC(R) microcontroller. This unique product combines the performance of a high-speed analog solution, including high-efficiency and fast transient response, with the configurability and communication interface of a digital solution.
Combining these solution types creates a new family of devices that maximizes the strengths of each technology to create a cost-effective, configurable, high-performance power conversion solution. The MCP191xx family, when combined with Microchip's MCP87xxx MOSFETs, or any low-FOM MOSFET, produce high-efficiency (>96%) DC/DC power-conversion solutions.
Note: The MCP19110 is a smaller, functionally equivalent, version of the MCP19111. The MCP19111 development tools, including both hardware and software tools, provide a convenient and powerful development platform upon which to develop and evaluate your power supply design.
- Wide operating voltage range: 4.5 V to 32 V
- Analog peak-current mode pulse-width modulation control
- Integrated 8-bit PIC® microcontroller
- Significant configurability: adjustable analog compensation, switching frequency, MOSFET deadtime
- I²C communication interface
- Integrated synchronous high- and low-side MOSFET drivers
- Integrated current sense
- Minimal external components needed
- Custom algorithm support