Microchip's PIC24F curiosity development board is a cost-effective, fully integrated, 16-bit development platform targeted at first-time users, makers, and those seeking a feature-rich rapid prototyping board. Designed from the ground-up to take full advantage of Microchip’s MPLAB® X IDE and MPLAB Xpress Cloud-based IDE, the board includes an integrated programmer/debugger and requires no additional hardware, making it a perfect starting point to explore 16-bit PIC24F family MCUs. The PIC24F curiosity development board is the perfect platform to harness the power of 16-bit PIC24F microcontrollers. Its layout and external connections offer unparalleled access to the core independent peripherals (CIPs). These CIPs enable the user to integrate various system functions onto a single MCU, simplifying the design and keeping system power consumption and BOM cost low.
- Features PIC24FJ128GA204 low power (XLP) microcontroller with an integrated cryptographic engine
- Integrated programmer / debugger with USB interface
- Analog potentiometer, multiple user LED’s, RGB LED, and switches
- Full compatibility with MPLAB Xpress, MPLAB X IDE, XC16 compiler, and MPLAB code configurator
- Functionality expansion support with mikroBUS™ interface for Click Boards™
- Wireless connectivity provision with Microchip’s BM71 Bluetooth LE module footprint