The SY898535L from Microchip is a 3.3 V, low skew, 1:4 LVCMOS/LVTTL-to-LVPECL fanout buffer with two selectable single ended clock inputs. The CLK0 and CLK1 accept LVCMOS or LVTTL input levels and translate them to 3.3 V LVPECL levels. To eliminate runt pulses on the outputs during asynchronous assertion/de-assertion of the clock enable pin, the clock enable is synchronized with the input signal.
The SY898535L operates from a 3.3 V ±5% supply and is guaranteed over the full industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The SY898535L is part of Microchip's high-speed, Precision Edge® product line.
- Guaranteed AC performance over temperature and supply voltage:
- 235 MHz Maximum output frequency
- <1.9 ns Propagation delay (In-to-Q)
- <30 ps Output skew
- <250 ps Part-to-part skew
- Additive phase jitter, RMS: 0.09 ps (typical)
- Selects between single ended CLK0 or CLK1 input
- Provides four differential 3.3 V LVPECL copies
- CLK0 and CLK1 accepts LVCMOS or LVTTL input levels
- 3.3 V ±5% supply voltage
- -40°C to +85°C industrial temperature operating range
- Available in a 20-pin TSSOP package