The SM802120 is a member of the ClockWorks™ family of devices from Microchip and provides an extremely low-noise timing solution. It is based upon a unique patented RotaryWave® architecture that provides very low phase noise.
The device operates from a 3.3 V or 2.5 V power supply and synthesizes eight differential 125 MHz output clocks, six LVDS, and two HCSL. The SM802120 accepts a 25 MHz crystal input.
- Generates six LVDS 125 MHz clocks and two HCSL 125 MHz clocks
- Typical phase jitter at 125 MHz (1.875 MHz to 20 MHz): 100 fs
- 2.5 V or 3.3 V operating range
- Industrial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C)
- Green, RoHS, and PFOS compliant
- Available in 44-pin 7 mm x 7 mm QFN package