Microchip's MIC37110/112 and MIC37120/122 are high-performance, low-noise, low dropout regulators. Each of these LDOs is capable of sourcing 1 A output current, offers high power supply rejection, and low output noise. These general purpose LDOs are most suitable for consumer applications such as multimedia devices, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, handheld devices, and gaming consoles.
The MIC37112 and MIC37122 feature adjustable output voltages while the MIC37110 and MIC37120 come in fixed 1.8 V output voltage options. All devices feature 2% initial output voltage accuracy, a typical dropout of 230 mV at 1 A, and low ground current.
This family of low-noise regulators is available in 2 mm x 2 mm Thin MLF®, SOIC-8 and SOT-223 packages. Additionally, they all have an operating junction temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Input voltage range: 2.375 V to 5.5 V
- ±2.0% initial accuracy
- Low ground current
- High PSRR: >60 dB, up to 1 kHz
- 230 mV typical dropout at 1 A
- 1 A minimum guaranteed output current
- Output voltage adjustable down to 1.0 V (MIC37112/MIC37122)
- Stable with small 2.2 µF ceramic output capacitor
- Output auto-discharge circuit (MIC37120/MIC37122)
- Thermal-shutdown and current-limit protection
MIC37110-112 and MIC37120-122 LDOs