Maxim's MAX11044/5/6 16-bit and MAX11054/5/6 14-bit ADCs offer 4, 6, or 8 independent input channels. Featuring independent track and hold (T/H) and SAR circuitry, these parts provide simultaneous sampling at 250 ksps for each channel.
MAX11044/5/6 and MAX11054/5/6 accept a ±5 V input. All inputs are overrange protected with internal ±20 mA input clamps providing overrange protection with a simple external resistor. Other features include a 4 MHz T/H input bandwidth, internal clock, and internal or external reference. A 20 MHz, bidirectional, parallel interface provides the conversion results and accepts digital configuration inputs. These devices operate with a 4.75 V to 5.25 V analog supply and a separate flexible 2.7 V to 5.25 V digital supply for interfacing with the host without a level shifter.
- 16-bit ADC (MAX11044/5/6) and 14-bit ADC (MAX11054/5/6)
- 8-channel ADC (MAX11046/MAX11056)
- 6-channel ADC (MAX11045/MAX11055)
- 4-channel ADC (MAX11044/MAX11054)
- Single analog and digital supply
- High-impedance inputs up to 1 GΩ
- On-Chip T/H circuit for each channel
- Fast 3 µs conversion time
- Automatic test equipment
- Multiphase motor control
- Power-factor monitoring and correction
- Power-grid protection
- Vibration and waveform analysis