The MASL-011023 is an innovative switch-limiter solution for customers who require the fastest recovery time and most reliable performance for S-band, high-power applications. Operating over the 2.7 - 3.5 GHz bandwidth, the device handles 125 W of CW power at 85°C while providing ultra-fast recovery time of less than 100 nanoseconds. The switch is offered in a JEDEC standard footprint surface-mount 7 mm x 7 mm QFN package that enables repeatable, high volume manufacturing. The MASL-011023 delivers low insertion loss, high isolation, and the lowest available flat leakage of 10 dBm in RX mode and 7 dBm in TX mode. This SP2T switch-limiter is designed to minimize insertion loss and handle +51 dBm CW power through the transmit path. This exceptional device also incorporates a fully-integrated RF and DC bias network which provides the customer with a complete switch-limiter solution.
Available in Tape and Reel (-2-ND), Cut Tape (-1-ND), and custom Digi-Reel® (-6-ND).
- 125 W pulsed TX input power handling at 85°C baseplate
- Integrates SP2T and limiter function
- Low TX and RX insertion loss
- High isolation on receive path
- 10 dBm RX flat leakage
- 100 ns or faster recovery time
- Operates from +/-5 V and +30 V
- Surface-mount 7 mm 32-lead QFN JEDEC MSL1 package
- RoHS compliant and 260°C reflow compatible
- High-power S-band receive protection