The Littelfuse 977 series of ceramic body, 5 x 20 mm-size fuses is designed for circuit protection in both high-power AC and power-efficient DC applications. It can safely interrupt fault currents up to 100 A at 500 VAC or 200 A at 450 VDC.
Designers may use 977 Series fuses in power supply lines both before and after the PFC (power factor correction) capacitor banks. On the DC side, they are ideal for individual component and secondary circuit protection.
Applications include 3-phase power supplies, uninterruptible power supplies, and motor control circuits.
- DC interrupting current
- 100% Lead-Free and RoHS compliant
- Designed to International (IEC) standards for use globally
- Follow the IEC 60127-2 Sheet 5 specification for time-lag fuses
- Available in cartridge and axial lead form
- Input of 3-phase power supply
- Inverter in LCD backlight unit
- DC side of air-conditioners
- Higher energy and power efficient applications