The 501 series SlimLine® high current, high temperature very fast-acting lead-free, halogen free, thin-film fuse has been designed specifically to provide over current protection to circuits that see high working ambient temperatures (up to 150ºC). It has the highest interrupt rating (150A @ 24VDC) and the lowest internal cold resistance available in market to date. The general design ensures excellent temperature stability and performance reliability. In addition to this, the high I²t values typical of the Littelfuse Thin-Film fuse family ensure high inrush current withstand capability.
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +150°C
- Designed to Provide Over Current Protection in High Current Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) Applications
- 100% Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Suitable for Both Leaded and Lead-Free Reflow / Wave Soldering
- Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) Equipment
- DC-DC Converters