This fuse and clip combination can be automatically installed in PC Boards in one efficient manufacturing operation. It permits quick and easy fuse replacement without exposing the PC Board and other components to risks of rework solder heat as required with direct surface mount fuses.
It meets UL 60950 power cross requirements and is designed to allow compliance with Telcordia GR-1089-CORE and TIA-968-A Surge Specifications. The product provides coordinated protection with Littelfuse SIDACtor® protection thyristors without series resistors.
- RoHS compliant
- Assembled with the popular 461 TeleLink® fuse
- UL recognition
- Compatible with Pb-free soldering profile
- T1 cable connector with built-in protection
- T1/ T3 /J1 lines
- Subscriber line interface card (SLIC)
- ISDN “U” interface
- Ethernet 10/100/1000BaseT