The LTM9001 is an integrated System in a Package (SiP) that includes a high-speed 16-bit A/D converter, matching network, anti-aliasing ﬁlter and a low noise, differential amplifier with ﬁxed gain. It is designed for digitizing wide dynamic range signals with an intermediate frequency (IF) range up to 300MHz. The amplifier allows either AC- or DC-coupled input drive. A low-pass or bandpass ﬁlter network can be implemented with various bandwidths.
The LTM9001 is perfect for IF receivers in demanding communications applications, with AC performance that includes 72dBFS Noise Floor and 82dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR) at 162.5MHz (LTM9001-AA).
The digital outputs can be either differential LVDS or single-ended CMOS. There are two format options for the CMOS outputs: a single bus running at the full data rate or demultiplexed buses running at half data rate. A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 0.5V to 3.3V.
The differential ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed with a wide range of clock duty cycles.
- Integrated 16-Bit, High-Speed ADC, Passive Filter and Fixed Gain Differential Amplifier
- Up to 300MHz IF Range Low-Pass and Bandpass Filter Versions
- Low Noise, Low Distortion Amplifiers Fixed Gain: 8dB, 14dB, 20dB or 26dB Noise Figure as Low as 5.9dB 50?, 200? or 400ΩInput Impedance
- 72dB SNR, 82dB SFDR (LTM9001-AA)
- Integrated Bypass Capacitance, No External Components Required
- Optional Internal Dither
- Optional Data Output Randomizer
- LVDS or CMOS Outputs
- 3.3V Single Supply
- Power Dissipation: 1.65W
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- 11.25mm x 11.25mm x 2.32mm LGA Package