The LTC5592 is part of Linear Technology's family of dual-channel high dynamic range, high gain downconverting mixers covering the 600 MHz to 4.5 GHz RF frequency range. The LTC5592 is optimized for 1.6 GHz to 2.7 GHz RF applications. The LO frequency must fall within the 1.7 GHz to 2.5 GHz range for optimum performance. A typical application is a LTE or WiMAX receiver with a 2.3 GHz to 2.7 GHz RF input and low side LO.
The LTC5592’s high conversion gain and high dynamic range enable the use of lossy IF filters in high selectivity receiver designs, while minimizing the total solution cost, board space and system-level variation. A low current mode is provided for additional power savings and each of the mixer channels has independent shutdown control.
- Conversion gain: 8.3 dB at 2.35 GHz
- IIP3: 27.3 dBm at 2.35 GHz
- Noise figure: 9.8 dB at 2.35 GHz
- 15.3 dB NF under 5 dBm blocking
- High input P1dB
- 47 dB channel-to-channel isolation
- 3.3 V supply, 1.3 W power consumption
- Low power mode for 0.8 W consumption
- Independent channel shutdown control
- 50 Ω single-ended RF and LO inputs
- LO input matched in all modes
- 0 dBm LO drive level
- Small package and solution size
- -40°C to 105°C operation