The LTC®2057 from Linear Technology is a high-voltage, low-noise, zero-drift operational amplifier that offers precision DC performance over a wide-supply range of 4.75 V to 36 V, or 4.75 V to 60 V for the LTC2057HV. Offset voltage and 1/f noise are suppressed, allowing this amplifier to achieve a maximum offset voltage of 4 μV and a DC to 10 Hz input noise voltage of 200 nVP-P (typ). The LTC2057’s self-calibrating circuitry results in low-offset voltage drift with temperature, 0.015 μV/°C (max), and zero-drift over time. The amplifier also features an excellent power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) of 160 dB and a common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 150 dB (typ).
The LTC2057 provides rail-to-rail output swing and an input common-mode range that includes the V– rail (V– – 0.1 V to V+ – 1.5 V). In addition to low-offset and noise, this amplifier features a 1.5 MHz (typ) gain-bandwidth product and a 0.45 V/μs (typ) slew rate. Wide-supply-range, combined with low-noise, low-offset, and excellent PSRR and CMRR make the LTC2057 and LTC2057HV well suited for high-dynamic-range test, measurement, and instrumentation systems.
- Supply voltage range: 4.75 V to 36 V (LTC2057); 4.75 V to 60 V (LTC2057HV)
- Offset voltage: 4 μV (maximum)
- Offset voltage drift: 0.015 μV/°C (maximum, –40°C to 125°C)
- Input noise voltage: 200 nVP-P, DC to 10 Hz (typ); 11 nV/√Hz, 1 kHz (typ)
- Input common mode range: V– – 0.1 V to V+ – 1.5 V
- Rail-to-rail output
- Unity-gain stable
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.5 MHz (typ)
- Slew rate: 0.45 V/μs (typ)
- AVOL: 150 dB (typ)
- PSRR: 160 dB (typ)
- CMRR: 150 dB (typ)
- Shutdown mode
LTC2057 HighVoltage LowNoise ZeroDrift Op Amps