Linear Technology's LT6656 is a small precision voltage reference that draws less than 1μA of supply current and can operate with a supply voltage within 10mV of the output voltage. The LT6656 offers an initial accuracy of 0.05% and temperature drift of 10ppm/°C. The combined low power and precision characteristics are ideal for portable and battery powered instrumentation.
The LT6656 can supply up to 5mA of output drive with 65ppm/mA of load regulation, allowing it to be used as the supply voltage and the reference input to a low power ADC. The LT6656 can accept a supply voltage up to 18V and withstand the reversal of the input connections.
The LT6656 output is stable with 1μF or larger output capacitance and operates with a wide range of output capacitor ESR, ensuring that the LT6656 is simple to use.
- Ultra low supply current: 850nA
- High output drive current: 5mA min.
- Low dropout voltage: 10mV max.
- Fully specified from -40°C to 85°C
- Operational from -55°C to 125°C
- Wide supply range to 18V
- Reverse input/output protection
- Thermal hysteresis: 25ppm