KEMET's new power inductors offer advantages over traditional ferrite inductors. The magnetic metal-composite core offers high-permeability and high-saturation flux density for a stronger magnetic field. Another advantage is lower loss, resulting in a more efficient device.
View all of KEMET's Metal-Composite Power Inductors.
- Improved power supply efficiency with composite metal core
- Metal cores reduce core losses at light loads, improving power supply efficiency
- Used as part of a filter or for energy storage
- High permeability for higher inductance with lower DC resistance
- Low losses at higher switching frequencies
- Molded metal structure reduces acoustic noise
- Higher current power and saturation in smaller packages
- Available in tape and reel
- Filtering for decoupling networks
- CPU, GPU, and memory voltage regulator modules (VRMs)
- Laptops, tablets, and servers
- HDTVs, game consoles, and Blu-Ray players