IXYS Linear L2™ MOSFETs are distinguished as a new class of rugged Power MOSFETs tailored specifically for applications that require Power MOSFETs to operate in their current saturation region. These new devices feature low static drain to source on-resistances and provide unparalleled performance and reliability in controlled current output applications. Typical applications that benefit from this new class of extended FBSOA power MOSFETs include circuit breakers, current sources, programmable loads, power controllers, power regulators, motor control, power amplifiers and soft start applications.
- Designed to sustain high power in linear mode operation
- Low static drain to source on-resistances
- Avalanche rated
- Guaranteed FBSOA at 75°C
- Improved over-all system reliability
- Extended FBSOA for "wider operating window"
- Improved energy efficiency and performance
- Current sources
- Circuit breakers
- Soft start applications
- Power amplifiers
- Programmable loads
- Power regulators
- Motor control
- Power controllers