ITT Cannon's APD series was originally designed for the truck, bus, agriculture, construction, eco-vehicles, and special vehicle markets. These connectors meet all the typical demands for applications in these fields. APD is also the connector of choice in other areas, including military or industrial applications which require harsh environment solutions while needing a product that is both small in size and light in weight. The APD series covers a wide range of one- and two-way high-power, VDE-certified 4-way high voltage connectors, and up to 51-way high-density connectors, also available in special sensor or PCB-type versions.
Based on ISO 15170, this full plastic series is an ideal solution wherever harsh environment, high sealing grades, and vibration requirements need to be met. This series has been developed in close cooperation with ITT’s customers and is a flexible platform for customized solutions.
- Bayonet coupling provides improved vibration resistance for 100% application reliability in harsh environments
- Up to 4 different mechanical and color coding options with tactile and visual feedback to guarantee 100% correct mating
- Individual wire seals for a sealed interconnect up to IP69k
- Secondary locking for 19 and 51 way connectors enables improved retention force and ease of assembly/disassembly
- Machined and stamped contacts in various sizes, materials, platings, and wire accommodation sizes up to 50 mm2 (0 AWG)
- A variety of shell styles and accessories, including 90 degree end bells, allow easy adaptation to customer specific applications
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Accessory Type||For Use With/Related Products||Available Quantity||
|120110-0217||DUMMY RCPT FOR APD 1-7WAY||Dummy Receptacle||APD 1, 2, 4, 6/7-Way Plugs||335 - Immediate||
|075-8503-004||FLANGE GASKET APD 1-7WAY||Flange Gasket||APD 1, 2, 4, 6/7-Way Flange Receptacles||135 - Immediate||
|075-8503-000||14 CAB 14S GASKET REAR MT PCP||Flange Gasket||APD 1, 2, 4, 6/7-Way Flange Receptacles||906 - Immediate||
|025-8636-005||DUST CAP FOR APD 1-7WAY PLUG||Cap (Cover), Dust||APD 1-Way Plugs||275 - Immediate||
|066-8516-005||APD MOUNTING FLANGE||Flange||APD 1, 2, 4-Way Flange Receptacles||84 - Immediate||