InvenSense's MPU-6000 is the world’s first 6-axis, single-chip, integrated sensor solution in a 4 x 4 mm QFN package, including a 3-axis gyroscope plus a 3-axis accelerometer using both SPI and I²C interfaces.
- Digital-output of 6- or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw-data format
- Tri-Axis angular-rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor-timing synchronization and gesture detection