The MPU-3300 is the world’s first industrial-strength, 3-axis gyroscope. This device includes a single-chip, digital-output, 3-axis gyroscope providing both SPI and I²C interfaces, as well as a full-scale range from ±225 to ±450 degrees per second (dps). With a temperature range from -40°C to 105°C and a bias instability of 15°/hr., the MPU-3300 is the smallest 3-axis industrial solution on the market at 4 mm x 4 mm.
- Smallest, thinnest 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm QFN package for portable devices
- 6-axis MotionProcessing™ capability using secondary I²C interface to link an external accelerometer
- Digital Motion Processing (DMP) engine supports 3D motion processing and gesture recognition algorithms
- Programmable digital high- and low-pass filters support for each motion processing application
- MotionApps™ platform support for Android™, Linux™, Windows™, and Windows Mobile™ platforms
- Digital-output X-,Y-,and Z- axis angular rate sensors (gyros) on one integrated circuit with a full-scale range of ±250 to ±2000°/sec