Hirose's HR22 Series is a compact, circular connector that provides a secure, waterproof connection. It is IP67-rated and features a locking mechanism that ensures a more reliable, consistent, vibration-resistant connection. This series offers several different variations that will help you complete your application, including crimp or solder terminations, with or without wire protection, as well as waterproof and non-waterproof versions. Its high-density design has a maximum plug diameter of just 21 mm for this 20-position connector. Maximum current rating is 2 amps.
Typical applications include, but are not limited to, construction and industrial equipment, robots, and machine tools.
- Available in waterproof and non-waterproof types
- Engaged waterproof type connectors are free from water penetration for 48 hours at a depth of 1.8 meters
- Anti-loosening locking mechanism
- Locking mechanism has an anti-loosening spring in a screw coupling
- Two types of termination
- Available in two wiring styles for wider selection: crimp and solder type
- Easy receptacle mounting
- Receptacle may be mounted quickly on a panel by tightening a nut
- Available with wire protection
- Shell with a cord bushing increases cable curvature and protection against wire breakage when bending the wire
- High-density design
- Maximum plug diameter is 21 mm for higher density of a 20-pin-type connector
HR22 Series Circular Connectors