Harwin's Gecko (G125) series is a 1.25 mm pitch, high-reliability/high-performance connector system that is suited for use in environments with high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures.
With space and weight a consideration for many high-reliability applications, G125 connectors are designed to offer high performance in a miniature package. This design means that G125 connectors achieve a 35% space saving over other high-performance connectors such as Micro-D. Through-hole and SMT options available. Available in board-to-board, wire-to-board and wire-to-wire configurations.
Video – Harwin Gecko Crimping Process
- 2.8 A per contact in isolation and 2.0 A all contacts simultaneously
- Four-finger beryllium copper contact design for high reliability
- Durability: 1,000 operations
- Operational temperature -65°C/+150°C
- Shock severity Z axis 100 g 6 ms
- Moldings: Glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V-0 (Halogen and Red Phosphorus-free)
- 3 polarizing points to prevent mis-mating
- Potting wall feature
- Easy-to-release latches require no tooling
- No. 1 position identified on molding
Gecko (G125) Connectors