Harwin's Datamate Trio-Tek connectors feature a reeled triangular contact design that allows for automated crimping and easy insertion into the connector housing. Trio-Tek provides proven Datamate quality with 3A per contact and is great for applications where shock and vibration are a concern. Additionally, the 2mm pitch Trio-Tek is extremely well suited for areas where space is limited and power and current needs are high.
The Datamate Trio-Tek is available with either standard jackscrew or 101Lok “bayonet style” hardware. 101Lok hardware utilizes a specially designed tensioned spring coil which allows for fast mating and unmating while ensuring the complete security of the retention device. Just a quarter turn and the connector locks in place.
- Suited for use in environments where high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures are a consideration.
- PC tail and crimp moldings: glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V-0
- Complies with BS9525-F0033/Mil C 55302/CECC 75101-008
- Insulation resistance: 100M? min. at 500VDC
- Contacts available both loose and on reels
- Proven history in military and aerospace applications
- SMT moldings: polyamide 46 UL9V-0
- Contact resistance: 20mΩ max.
- Male contacts: phosphor bronze
- Ideal for COTS applications
- Durability: 500 operations
- RoHS compliant
- 2mm pitch spacing