Harwin's Datamate series is a 2 mm pitch, high-reliability/high-performance connector system that is suited for use in environments with high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures. The Datamate series is perfect when space and weight savings are needed, and has a proven history in high-end industrial and Mil/Aero applications.
The series also features 3 A capability for signal contacts and 20 A capability for power contacts. These connectors are great for wire-to-board and board-to-board applications. Standard Datamate features offered include compact lightweight design and the high performance afforded by Harwin's 4-leaf, beryllium-copper contacts. Single, double, and three row options available.
The Datamate series provides design flexibility with various latching and jackscrew options.
Mixed layouts of power (20 A) and signal (3 A) available.
- Suited for use in environments where high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures are a consideration
- High performance at commercial prices
- Ideal for COTS applications
- PC tail and crimp moldings - glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V‑0
- Proven history in military and aerospace applications
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ minimum at 500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- SMT moldings: Polyamide 46 UL94V-0
- Shielded Options available
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ maximum
- Working voltage: 240 VDC or VAC
- Male contacts: phosphor bronze
- Durability: 500 operations
- 2 mm pitch spacing