Harwin's Mix-Tek Datamate range offers a multitude of configurations for signal, power, and coaxial connectors, which allows customers to design Datamate connector solutions that are specifically suited to their applications. Power contacts are rated up to 20 A, signal contacts handle 3 A, and coaxial contacts provide 6 GHz performance with a rating of 50 Ω. High reliability is achieved via turned contacts that are used in conjunction with Harwin's four-finger beryllium copper contact clips.
Mix-Tek connectors are available in a variety of wire and board ready configurations with a maximum of 50 low frequency contacts or 12 special (coaxial and power) contacts. Connectors can be mixed and matched with any combination of signal, power, and/or coaxial contacts.
Datamate Mix-Tek Off the Shelf Range
- Suited for use in environments where high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures are a consideration.
- PC tail and crimp moldings: glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V-0
- Complies with BS9525-F0033/Mil C 55302/CECC 75101-008
- 3 connectors in one; signal, coax, and power contacts
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- SMT Moldings: Polyamide 46 UL9V-0
- Signal: 3 A - female crimp (24-28 AWG)
- Proven history in military and aerospace applications
- Power: 20 A - female solder (12 AWG)
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Working voltage: 240 VDC or VAC RMS
- Male contacts: phosphor bronze
- Ideal for COTS applications
- Durability: 500 operations
- 2 mm pitch spacing