Harwin's high-reliability Datamate L-Tek range of connectors offers a 3 A current carrying capacity on a 2 mm pitch. Available in both single and double row types, these connectors are great for wire-to-board and board-to-board applications. Standard Datamate features offered by the L-Tek range include compact lightweight design and high performance afforded by Harwin's 4-leaf beryllium copper contact.
L-Tek takes its name from the variety of latching options offered. The locking latch literally snaps the mated connectors together. Once mated, the locking latch ensures secure mating in the harshest environments. These connectors are recommended for "mate and forget" applications. For situations where shock and vibration are still a concern, the friction latch provides the ability to easily mate and unmate the connectors. The beryllium copper latches hold the mated pair together. For those applications where mating and unmating cycles are frequent, unlatched versions are available for the entire L-Tek range. L-Tek provides the user with varying degrees of latching dependant upon the application.
The L-Tek range also comes with vertical and right angle options in PC tail and surface mount configurations. Also available are solderable board hold down devices to prevent contact stress during mating and unmating.
- Suited for use in environments where high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures are a consideration.
- PC tail and crimp moldings - glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V-0
- Complies with BS9525-F0033/CECC 75101-008
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- All L-Tek connectors are intermatable
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- 2 mm pitch spacing
- 3 A current per contact
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Working voltage: 240 VDC or VACRMS
- Male contacts: phosphor bronze
- Durability: 500 operations