Harwin's Datamate J-Tek series of low frequency connectors features optional jackscrews that ensure secure mating integrity. Utilizing Harwin's 4-leaf beryllium copper contacts, rated at 3A, the J-Tek series is great for those applications that are subject to high vibration and shock. The Datamate J-Tek 2mm pitch line is perfect when space is minimal and high performance is required. J-Tek connectors are available in both double and three row options up to a maximum of 96 contacts. Jackscrew board hold down options also alleviate any contact stress, ensuring maximum reliability.
Also included in the J-Tek series of interconnects is the Harwin Trio-Tek line of fast crimp and easy insert contacts. Trio-Tek contacts are stamped and formed, and their unique triangular design ensures the same performance as the standard 4-leaf screw machine design. Trio-Tek contacts are also rated at 3A per contact. Trio-Tek can be used with J-Tek hardware and is suited for medium to high volume applications where automated crimping is necessary.
- Suited for use in environments where high vibration, shock, and extreme temperatures are a consideration.
- All J-Tek connectors have optional jackscrews including board mount types
- PC tail and crimp moldings - glass-filled thermoplastic UL94V-0
- Complies with BS9525-F0033/Mil C 55302/CECC 75101-008
- Proven history in military and aerospace applications
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- SMT moldings: Polyamide 46 UL9V-0
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Working voltage: 240 VDC or VAC
- Male contacts: phosphor bronze
- Ideal for COTS applications
- Durability: 500 operations
- 2mm pitch spacing