The HARTING RJ Industrial 10G is HARTING's next generation of the world's first RJ45 connector that does not require tools for connection. This new RJ45 connector features a future-proof design for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The connection is made reliable and quickly using proven insulation displacement terminal technology. The insulation displacement terminals are designed for rigid and flexible conductors with an extremely broad range of wire cross-sections.
Cables with diameters from 4.5 to 9 mm are securely fixed in place in the connector with a newly developed cable gland, allowing users to connect all customary Ethernet cable types with this one RJ45 connector type. Its compact design makes the rugged and industry-standard IP 20 model also suitable for multi-port RJ45 jacks. In addition to the IP 20 models, all known IP 65/67 Push-Pull types up to Han® 3A are now available with this new insert.
- Double connector friendly for wire sections of AWG 27 / 7 to AWG 22 / 1 and cable diameter from 4.5 to 9 mm for all usual Ethernet cable types in industry and Office IT
- Safe and rapid tool free cabling with captive wire manager
- Cat. 6, transfer class EA, suitable for 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Small and multi-port capable
- Suitable for industry, robust yet light
- The same installation technology for all connector types from IP 20 to Push-Pull