GE Critical Powers' ProLynx family of DC-DC converters accelerates time to market by reducing the design cycle for applications requiring wide input voltage tolerance. The ProLynx family is the third generation of Lineage's world-class point-of-load converters. These high efficiency, superior thermal derating modules operate over an ultra-wide input range of 9-36 VIN and provide a precisely regulated output voltage ranging from 3.0-18 VDC, programmable via an external resistor.
Standard features include remote on/off, programmable output voltage, monotonic start-up/shutdown, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and output voltage sequencing. The powerful tunable loop feature allows the user to optimize the dynamic response of the converter to match the load and significantly improve transient response while simultaneously reducing the amount of external filtering.
- AutoLimit optimized power for the small package size
- Small size: 20.3 mm x 11.4 mm x 8.5 mm
- 2.5-5.0 A output current - no derating
- Tunable loop optimized dynamic response
- Wide input range of 9-36 VDC
- Remote enable
- Overcurrent/overtemperature protection
- Programmable VOUT range of 3-18 V