As part of the GE Critical Power Total Efficiency™ architecture designed to help organizations go green and cut costs while achieving sustainability objectives, the 2 A PicoTLynx boasts an efficiency of 94.3% with 4.5 VIN and 3.3 VOUT. This POL converter is capable of continuous full-load operation under extreme conditions up to 85°C and no air flow. The ruggedized version of this product is capable of full-load operation at 105°C and no air flow.
The PicoTLynx POL converter for distributed DC power systems is part of the TLynx converter product line, which offers a small form factor, higher current density, excellent thermal performance, and low ripple. Furthermore, the product family is very cost effective and delivers additional system-level, cost-reducing elements such as GE Critical Powers' Tunable Loop™ feature.
- Very high efficiency and superior thermal performance
- Cost efficient open frame design
- Output voltage programmable
- Remote on/off control
- Output overcurrent protection
- Overtemperature protection
- 12 V, 5 V, and 3.3 V intermediate bus architecture
- Distributed power architectures
- Data and enterprise networks
- Telecommunications equipment
- Board mounted power applications
- Industrial, process, and test equipment