GE Critical Power's Hammerhead™ series offers an ultra-wide input voltage range from 18 to 75 VDC with Total Efficiency™ architecture technology that reduces power loss up to 50 percent. The Hammerhead modules are available in a standards-based eighth or sixteenth brick DOSA footprint or 1 x 1 brick with voltage options of 3.3 VDC, 5.0 VDC or 12.0 VDC output voltage.
Designed for extreme temperature conditions of -40°C to 85°C, the cost-effective Hammerhead DC-DC isolated converters offer ensured electrical isolation, increased device reliability, and accelerated new product introduction across a variety of industrial applications.
- High efficiency operation up to 93%
- 18-75 VDC input with 3.3, 5, or 12 VDC output and 2250 VDC isolation
- Low profile height and reduced component skyline
- Output overcurrent/overvoltage protection
- DOSA-standard footprint for supply chain sourcing efficiency
- Overtemperature protection
- Output voltage adjustment
- Auto restart after fault shutdown
- Remote on/off and remote sense
- Surface mount, through-hole, and heat plate versions available