GE Energy's EVW series 120W class eighth-brick power modules are targeted for power distribution and intermediate bus architectures in a broad range of OEM communications equipment. Additionally, they are well suited for wireless infrastructure equipment, access and optical network infrastructure, and enterprise systems, including PoE applications.
The EVW010 series DC-DC converters use the latest cost optimized technology and are designed for regulated single output voltages of 12.0 VDC. Convenient packaging options combined with open-frame construction enable designers to develop cost- and space-efficient solutions. Standard features include remote On/Off, remote sense, output voltage adjustment, over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature protection. Options include heat plate versions, SMT connections, and reduced length through-hole pins.
- Tightly regulated output
- Constant switching frequency
- Positive remote On/Off logic
- Input under/over voltage protection
- Output over-current and over-voltage protection
- Distributed power architectures
- Wireless networks
- Access and optical network equipment
- Enterprise networks, including Power over Ethernet (PoE)