NXP's TWR-S08UNIV is a Tower Controller Module compatible with the NXP Tower System. It can function as a stand-alone, low-cost platform for the evaluation of the many of NXP's S08/RS08 microcontrollers in conjunction with the TWR-S08DC daughter cards.
The TWR-S08UNIV is available as a stand-alone product or as a kit (TWR-S08UNIV-DEMO) with the Tower Elevator Modules (TWR-ELEV).
The TWR-S08UNIV can also be combined with other NXP Tower peripheral modules to create development platforms for a wide variety of applications.
- Tower compatible universal board module
- Interchangeable daughter card sockets for many S08/RS08 microcontrollers
- Touch tower plug-in socket
- Touch sense Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- General purpose Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- On-board OSBDM debug circuit (OSBDM) with virtual serial port
- One (1) user-controllable RGB LED
- Two (2) user pushbutton switches
- One (1) user-controllable buzzer