NXP's Kinetis KE02 sub-family is the entry-point into the Kinetis E series and is pin-compatible across the E series and with the 8-bit S08P family. This sub-family includes a powerful array of analog, communication, timing, and control peripherals with varying flash memory size and pin count. This family offers a series of highly robust, cost-effective and energy-efficient MCUs that provide the appropriate entry-level solution.
The KE02 sub-family is the next-generation MCU solution offering enhanced ESD/EMC performance for cost-sensitive, high-reliability device applications used in high electrical noise environments. Target applications include appliances, DC fans, metering/PLC, offline UPS, analog power, and DC/DC.
View Additional Features
- Operating characteristics
- Voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Flash write voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Temperature range (ambient): -40°C to +105°C
- Up to 20 MHz ARM® Cortex™-M0+ core
- Single cycle 32-bit x 32-bit multiplier
- Single cycle I/O access port
- Memories and memory interfaces
- Up to 64 KB flash
- Up to 256 B EEPROM
- Up to 4 KB RAM